2022 ThrillerFest - PitchFest and ConsultFest
Thank you for meeting with us during ThrillerFest 2022! Please note that this section (2022-ThrillerFest - PitchFest) is solely for correspondence with PitchFest and ConsultFest participants from whom we requested additional information. If you were not a participant of ThrillerFest/PitchFest/ConsultFest 2022, and if your submission was not requested, please return to our website - www.akalm.net - for submission instructions.
We proudly seek, represent, and manage the tellers and the tales, those who dare, those who share, and those who empower with words and pictures. We encourage BIPOC and underrepresented authors and works that establish, enlighten, and entertain through thoughtful and thorough reflection, transparency, clarity, and honesty. We take seriously the belief that words matter. In fact, we believe the well-written work may be one of the most powerful forces in the universe.
Things to Remember
Please take the time to complete the Question section. Your answers should be about you, your work, and your understanding of not only how and why we may decide to work together, but why we need to invest our time in one another.
Please include a 250-500 word synopsis in the Synopsis section.
Things to Know
We represent a variety of debut and bestselling authors and their projects,
- If relevant, please include a list of credentials you may have acquired throughout your writing career. We'd like to know about nominations, awards, endorsements, and anything we might be able to share with the publishing powers that be. Feel free to include this information in the Query section, or you may include it in the body of your query itself.
- If you've self-published, please include details such as rankings, reviews, and sales numbers. Please include this information in the Query section, or you may add it to the body of your query itself.
- If you consider yourself a debut author, please let us know. We are honored to welcome you into the wild, wacky, wonderful world of publishing. We enjoy working with less-established authors, and we're offering you virtual high fives and fist bumps. After all, reaching out to us has already brought you one step nearer to the successful publication of your work. Please include this information in the Query section, or you may add it to the body of your query itself.
Notes Regarding Proper Submission
- Your manuscript, or sample pages, should be formatted in 12 point Times New Roman for readability.
- Your manuscript should be double spaced.
- Your synopsis and supporting materials may be single spaced.
- Please provide several forms of contact such as phone, eMail, social media handles, and blog address. If we can't get in touch, your submission will be subject to rejection.
Please understand that failure to follow submission guidelines may result in automatic rejection.
Please note the accepted digital document forms.
Documents: .doc, .docx, .rtf
Images: .jpg, .png
Other: .ppt, .pptx
PDF is not accepted.
Best wishes to you, we look forward to reading your work, and we thank you for your consideration. Write well.